Friday, April 24, 2015

Update from the Greenhouse!

I (Teri) am happy to announce Brenna joining our Noggins Farm Team!  My husband Jon and I are moving to Manitoba, and it's been a pleasure to train Brenna into my role.  Best of luck to all my friends at the markets, and as of next week you'll have Brenna full-time at the Pop Ups!  I will pass the torch on to Brenna officially now!  -- Teri

This Week at the Markets:

 
 
Many people have been asking about the availability of kale! The answer is soon! Here's a stellar photo of the kale in Dean Manning's greenhouse growing like crazy. This week keep your eye out for his excellent spinach and mesclun mix!

Don't forget to pick up your cut squash because supply is running out soon!
See you at the markets!

-- Brenna


 

No comments:

Post a Comment